Saturday, November 11, 2017

Merry Christmas with Sunny Studios Stamps


Hi there! I am super happy to be guesting again with Sunny Studio Stamps! Their cute designs always bring a smile to my face!


For my card here, I used the Playful Polar Bears stamp set and coordinating dies. The little trees in the background are from the Christmas Home stamp set. For my background I used Distress Ink on Bristol Board. I blended Peacock Feathers over the whole panel and added Mermaid Lagoon across the top. I sprinkled that with water and then some white ink.  I cut two snowy hills for my scene, and glued those flat to my blended panel. All of the images were colored with Copic markers.


I love the way the polar bear dies cut little slits along their hands and arms so you can tuck the items underneath them! So fun! I added the trees with liquid adhesive and tucked them behind the snowy hills, then adhered the bears and gift box with foam tape. The sentiment is from Playful Polar Bears stamp set and Christmas Home stamp set. I embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered them with foam tape as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all of the fun stamps and dies at Sunny Studio Stamps!

Kay :)



5 comments:

  1. Yay for guesting with Sunny Studios again. They know a great guest when they see one! :) Your card is delightful. I really like how you colored the bears. It looks like the snouts and feet are a very light purple. Do you keep track of the Copics you use? Might be fun to know for sure for the newbies to Copics (*ahem*like me*cough*cough). How fun that you can tuck goodies between the paws. So clever! Great little scene you've got! Happy weekend! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and congrats on guesting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot ~ Darling Christmas card, Kay! Your sky background is gorgeous and I love how you added shadows to the bears! I also love how you tucked different goodies inside their arms, too...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ! How adorable are these bears ! And your background/sky is amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)